Wireless mic or Vision camera package?

Last post 01-02-2007 12:11 PM by Cain141. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-02-2007 11:19 AM

Wireless mic or Vision camera package?

Has anyone purchased the wireless mic? If so I was wondering what you thought of it. Im in need a of a new mic and am debating between the vision camera package and the wireless mic.
    • Post Points: 25
  • 01-02-2007 12:01 PM In reply to

Re: Wireless mic or Vision camera package?

A friend has the wireless mic and he raves about it everytime I play with him.  I don't know anything about the vision pack though.  I did hear that on some games you could add your face to the game using the XBOX camera.  So if you had to choose between a camera or a wireless mic, maybe the camera would be better.
    • Post Points: 35
  • 01-02-2007 12:04 PM In reply to

I heard the wirless isnt very good, it breaks every five minutes, I say the camera package
    -Master Toppo
    • Post Points: 15
  • 01-02-2007 12:11 PM In reply to

Treasure Hunter:
    A friend has the wireless mic and he raves about it everytime I play with him.  I don't know anything about the vision pack though.  I did hear that on some games you could add your face to the game using the XBOX camera.  So if you had to choose between a camera or a wireless mic, maybe the camera would be better.

The camera package includes a regular mic, Uno, totemball, and the camera. I believe it retails around $40's. Rainbow Six Vegas has a really cool face mapping system allowing you to put your face on the charector (sp).

• Post Points: 15
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)