The Dish is celebrating the final run of “The Price is Right” today… Along with that, I have another story about Paris Hilton, Jericho, Jessica Simpson, and more! "Price Is Right" Host Tapes Last Show After 35 Years…
How sad is that? I used to watch the show during my lunch hour (and no I’m not old). The final show was taped Wednesday.
Barker, 83, took the stage to a shower of confetti and a standing ovation but quickly got down to business conducting his usual assortment of contests and prize giveaways, culminating in a final "Showcase Showdown."
"This is a very emotional time for me," Barker said. "This is the first time since I was 21 years old that I didn't have a show." He declined to talk much about his immediate future, except to say, "I'm looking forward to being bored."
Pull the violins out for this one!!!Paris Hilton Visited by Psychiatrist…
After just two days in jail, Paris had to whip out her blackberry and call her psychiatrist because she was having troubles or something.
TMZ has reported that Hilton was seen crying on the phone, saying her jail cell was "freezing cold." Jessica Simpson and John Mayer Split Again…
The romance between Jessica Simpson and John Mayer is done, according to People.com.
"It is definitely over – the relationship has ended," said a Mayer insider to People.
I’m still waiting to see Simpson get back together with Nick Lachey. Network Planning "Jericho's" Return?...
TV drama Jericho may have a future after all - CBS is reportedly reviewing its decision to scrap the show after a internet campaign.
Appalled by the decision to scrap the cult series last month, which follows the fortunes of a community trying to survive after a nuclear attack, super fan Jeff Knoll linked up with online company NutsOnline.com to let TV bosses know just what he thought of them.
Other fans caught wind of Knoll's idea, and so far nearly 20,000 pounds of nuts have been sent to various network executives in New York and Los Angeles.
Talks with cast members are now reportedly under way, with a possibility of making seven more episodes.
In a statement, Nina Tassler, president of CBS Entertainment, said the network had been "humbled" and was hoping "to develop a way to provide closure to the compelling drama that was the Jericho story." Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2007 Celebs to Receive Awesome Gifts at Tony Awards…
The nominations for the Tony Awards can be found here.
The 2007 Tony Awards are only four days away and that means lots of awesome gifts for the celebrities who will be attending the prestigious event.
Celebrities like Felicity Huffman, Kevin Spacey and Vanessa Williams will not only be attending the awards ceremony, which is presented by the League of American Theatres and Producers and the American Theatre Wing, but will also receive fabulous gifts.
Here's a list of all of the cool gifts:
OFFICIAL PRESENTER GIFT LOUNGE
• Buffalo by David Bitton Men's and Women's Denim Collection: Renowned for superior fit and styling, the jeans are refined and feature innovative washes and leading edge embellishments.
• Carlos Falchi Designer Handbags.
•Chantelle Lingerie Africa Collection T-Shirt Bra and Boxer.
• Invicta Watch Company Anatomic Collection.
• J&R Music World Gift Set featuring the latest Electronics. www.jr.com
• Kumi Kookoon Silk Loungewear, Silk-Filled Eyemask & Silk Slippers.
• Marchon Eyewear Fendi Sunglasses.
• Nespresso USA Le Cube Automatic Espresso Machine, & Presentation Box including 2-Month Supply of Coffee.
• NIVEA body Sun-Kissed Firming Moisturizer, NIVEA Visage Sun-Kissed Facial Moisturizer and NIVEA For Men After Shave Balm Gift Set and Gift Certificate for 6-Month Supply of NIVEA Products.
• Tahitian Noni International Gift Certificate for 3-Month Supply of HIRO: A new line of healthy beverages that combine the power of the noni fruit with other health-promoting supplements.
• Toss Designs Dot Weekender Bag: A great carry-on bag to hold your essentials!
• Ziamond 2.5 Ct. Cushion Cut Stud Earrings & Lapel Pin with Custom Kite Cut Ziamonds set in 14K White Gold.
• Altoids Dark Chocolate Dipped Mints.