1. Alternative energies: Wind, solar, nuclear, ocean wave, geothermal, hydroelectric, just to name a few. But why has no one consider lardy ladies? You may also know them as "heap big" women. It is a renewable source and can be found as close as home. In researching the subject, I found that it was first proposed to a live sell-out crowd in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England in 1982 by a Mr. Freddie Mercury. The fact is fat-bottomed girls make the rockin' world go 'round. And I ask what can we do to harness this energy? And why has no one considered it?
2. Eat, drink and be Joe.
3. For my samurai sister: Vintage Geisha Postcards [link]. By the way, Em, is "samurai" correct or should have I used "ronin"? Or maybe "ninja"? Or "daimyo" or "shogun"? Sorry, I just can't keep it straight.
4. Everyone loves the Muppets. And if you don't then you're a pagan, Axis of Evil snot hole. For the rest of you fun-loving Americans, spend some time here: [link].
5. The camping trip to Mammoth Cave National Park went off well. We drove up, rode the ferry across the Green River, parked at Good Spring Church and hiked in Friday night. The weather was great, the food awesome and the conversation was good. Saturday morning was wet and cold so we moved into a hotel room. Saturday afternoon, we toured the historic entrance to Mammoth Cave and ... wow! That thing is huuuge. We ate a thin, nasty steak for dinner and drove home Sunday. The best part was BJ's cousin's account of life in Peru, Indiana, which, according to him, is a mix of amateur circus Amish people who drink heavily. Funny stuff, really.
6. I fell down laughing while playing this game: [link].
7. Via Neatorama.com, "Noah's Blog" at the Wittenburg Door: [link].
8. That's it. I'll end it here. Tomorrow is flag football. Next week is vacation. Maybe I can talk the missus into Asheville and Biltmore. Thursday is Thanksgiving, the greatest holiday ever. Friday is a family hike. Saturday is a turkey shoot. And on and on and on. Have a great weekend. See you on Monday. Love ya.