1. I have a soundtrack playing in my head at all times. And this week the William Tell Overture has played nonstop.
2. Speaking of the William Tell Overture, did you know that in Brazil the Lone Ranger is known as "Zorro" and that Zorro is also known as "Zorro"? How confusing.
3. For Uncle Jesse: Criteria for the proper tactical usage of the phrase "oh, snap" [link].
4. And, while you're at Flickr.com, check out this sweet digital news stand [link]. I ran this by Mrs. Napalm earlier this week and asked if we could do the same thing except use it as a television. It would fit well with our brickabrack.
5. It is about time to plan the annual Joe Napalm backpacking trip. The days are getting shorter and the weather cooler. Who's in?
6. Have a wonderfully wonderful weekend. I feel the creative juices beginning to course through my veins. I expect better material to begin flowing anytime. This weekend in the Hamptons will inspire me to greatness. Now what are you doing at your computer? Get outside. Now.