November 2007 - Posts
Since I seem to have taken over this blog space anyway... hee hee. I thought I'd start posting about food and recipes! I know there was a section in Steeple Media for that (once upon a time), but I don't feel like looking for it, and this is much easier!!!
SO... if you all wouldn't mind, let me know what kind of food topics and recipes you might like to see. I will be posting my stuffed shell recipe later today or tomorrow... excellent use for leftover turkey and stuffing. I may even post our Thanksgiving menu, and would love to see some of your ideas.
I'll try to keep up with what you all want, and what I like! I hope it will be fun.
Ok, here's the rundown:
1) Badgers lost. So, now I will refer to them as the Stinkin' Badgers
2) In case anyone looks at the silly links I post, and you remember the "Cow Tipping" article... I found the punchline. When asked by authorities WHY the students did the actual tipping, they replied: "We were stupid". Classic.
3) I like cold weather. I do not like turning into an ice cube after a shower. I am dissappointed to learn my husband will not install a dryer for my towel next to the shower.
4) I learned something quite interesting from my son today. Boys are born with the ability to skid on their bikes. It is NOT a learned process!!
5) I have not yet decided if it a bad idea to move to Arizona just to not have to change my clocks. I'll let you know.
6) Tonight's dinner??? Mexican takeout!!! I love taquitos...
Life In a Shoe is doing a $250 giveaway of products from Vision Forum! Good luck to all others who entered!!
1) The Best of Witherspoon School $59 (For Dad)
2) Passionate Housewives Desperate for God $16 (For Mom)
3) R.M. Ballantyne Book series $175 (For all of us)
Which comes out to be......$250!